Residence permit

Obtain temporary residence in Sweden

The first time you apply for residence in Sweden you have two options. You can seek a 2-year residence permit under national Swedish regulations. Or you can seek a 5-year residence card under EU regulations.

When your temporary residence permit has expired, you can then apply for permanent residence.

If you choose to seek a residence permit or card via Go2Sweden you will enjoy many advantages. We will strengthen your case so that your chances of approval increase. You do not need to apply yourself because we apply on your behalf. And we take care of all communication with your caseworker from start to finish.

As very many people have sought residence in Sweden in recent years, the authorities have made requirements much more stringent. This means that many are rejected. That is why it is extremely important to submit a strong application.

Would you like our help to apply for residence permit?
Write or call us and let’s have a talk – it’s free of charge

Other services that might interest you: personal identity number, family reunification, appeals