Permanent residence permit

Obtain permanent residency in Sweden

You can seek permanent residence in Sweden if you have been granted either a 2-year residence permit or a 5-year residence card.

If your current residence permit or residence card is about to expire, you can seek permanent residence.

If you decide to seek permanent residence via Go2Sweden, you will enjoy many advantages. We will strengthen your case to enhance your chances of being approved. You do not need to apply yourself because we apply on your behalf. And we take care of all communication with your caseworker from start to finish.

Would you like our help to apply for permanent residence
Write or call us and let’s have a talk – it’s free of charge

Other services that might interest you: residence permit, appeals, family reunification, personal identity number